Cookies required for full site functionality. Click for guide to enable.
Wine Industry Metrics   Please select:
  
  METRICS EMAIL SIGN UP »
WinesVinesAnalytics    
 
December 2017 Data  -  Released on January 15, 2018
 
U.S. Wine Sales Up 1% in December
U.S. wine sales rose 1% to $4 billion in December 2017, market research firm bw166 reported, a new monthly benchmark despite the small gain from December 2016. Domestic wine sales for the latest 12 months were stronger, rising nearly 2% to approach $42 billion. Sales of domestic wines and packaged imports rose 3% to total nearly $63 billion in the 12 months ended December. Packaged imports logged an additional $913 million in sales for 5% growth, driving growth in total wine sales for the year.
 
 
Total U.S. Wine Sales » Month   12 Months  
December 2017 $3,956 mil
1%
$41,767 mil
2%
December 2016 $3,911 mil $41,076 mil
     
 
 

U.S. wine sales totaled $4 billion in December 2017, up 1% from a year earlier.

 

Total wine sales approached $63 billion in the 12 months ended December 2017, up 3% from a year earlier.

 

 
 
EXPORT AS PDF »
 
 
 
 
CONTACT OUR EDITORIAL STAFF »